question category:

How can I make them know that he does not live here?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: How can I make them know that he does not live here?

From the information you have provided it is not clear who you are referring to; either as the person who does not live with you or who you are trying to prove this to. However very often the method is to prove who does live in the property, therefore showing that the other person does not live in the property. You could contact them and ask what they will accept as proof of the people who live in the property; perhaps council tax bill, tenancy agreement or a letter prepared by a solicitor. If you have already notified them that the person does not live at your address and they continue to call then you could raise a complaint.

This question was answered by Debt Advice Foundation, an independent UK debt advice charity. If you need further help, Debt Advice Foundation provides a free, confidential helpline and can advise you. Click here to find out more.


Want to ask your own question?

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.


Our featured debt charity

Debt Advice Foundation

The Debt Advice Foundation offers:

  • Impartial advice
  • Debt solution to best suit your needs
  • Confidential helpline
  • Non-judgemental advice
  • No appointment needed